Friday 14 August 2015

Strawberry inqiury

                                     Strawberries!
For my strawberry inquiry I have created a video talking about strawberries that I have done with a few of my other classmates. I have also made info graphic on piktochart which is a site that you can use to create things for work like a banner, presentation which has more slides or a  info graphic. I've used this site before and it worked great so I decided to do it again but I have used a presentation this time round.
Here is a link to my presentation Hope you like it.
https://magic.piktochart.com/infographics




I have also created two clay strawberries that are blue. I had blue clay at my house so I had to use that because  I had other things to finish like my info graphic and video. I didn't spend to much time on it and it wasn't too hard.
Here they are.
  Clay strawberries



No comments:

Post a Comment