Tuesday 19 May 2015

Foul shot penalty shootout

                                          Penalty shoot-out
  In class lately my class and I have been working on a poem called foul shot by Edwin A. Hoey.
   We looked at his writing and saw all the techniques that he used in his writing . We made our own piece  ,
 We chose a sporting moment that took 10 seconds long . I picked Football the last penalty shot 4 all .
                                             Here is my poem below


                                       Taking the shot


Extra time has been given
It’s  not enough
Penalty shootout
Tied up 4 all
I’ve got the shot
I'm nervous but I have no time
Teammates  cheering
Take the ball
Put it on the spot
The ball is slippery ,  wet
  Take 7 steps back
  Eye on the ball
Lean
Wobble
Concentrate
Focus
Hesitate
Can’t wait no longer
The whistle goes
                                                                And then
                                                                                                                 And then
I nail it right into bottom corner
The crowd goes wild

No comments:

Post a Comment